Last Update: (2015/08/31)
Thank you for using ARBIMON II website ("Arbimon II", “Site”) provided by Sieve-Analytics, Inc. ("Sieve", “we”, “us”, “our”). By accessing Arbimon II and/or using its services you agree and acknowledge to be bounded by the terms and conditions (“terms”) included in this Statement. Please read them carefully, if you disagree with any part of the terms then you cannot access the Service. Additionally the terms included in this Statement may change at any time. We recommend that you periodically check this Site for changes.
We do not make any warranties about specific functions of the Services, their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We reserve any right not otherwise stated in these Terms.
Any violation of terms listed below could lead to the removal of your project and user account.
- You need to be at least 13 years old and human. Bots and children under 13 are not allowed to have accounts.
- You are allowed to have one and only one account, we reserve the right to remove duplicate accounts.
- You need to submit the required information on the registration form in order to create an account, this includes your legal full name and a valid email address.
- You are responsible to keep your account credentials confidential.
- You are responsible for all activity on your account.
- You will not use Arbimon II for any unauthorized or unlawful action.
- All content of Arbimon II (Text, Visual design, Software, etc) is property of Sieve or its users and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- We do not claim any rights on content uploaded, submitted and/or created by you on Arbimon II.
- By making a project public, you agree that any users can browse your data, models and/or any other content part of the project.
- All data uploaded or entered to Arbimon II should be your intellectual property, if not you need to have permission to use it from the owner.
- We will investigate any report of violation of intellectual property. We reserve the right to remove any content in violation, and disable and/or terminate the projects and user accounts responsible for it.
- We do not make any warranties on the data stored on Arbimon II, and you are responsible for backing up your data.
Project plans, sales, payments and refunds
- All payments on Arbimon II are currently done with Paypal
- Every project can have only one plan (free or paid), this plan can be upgraded or downgraded to meet your needs.
- Plans are paid yearly. If a plan is upgraded, the payment is the difference in plan cost, prorated in a monthly basis with the time left on the plan. Plans can only be downgraded on renewal.
Code of conduct
- Arbimon II users are expected to use the platform solely bio-acoustics analyses.
- Any type of unauthorized use, such as advertising or spam are not allowed.
- Any type of harassment, such as trolling, flaming, or any type of discrimination are not allowed